Commercial and documentary observational photography. Based in Auckland, New Zealand. Check out the links below or head along to my commercial site.

Reading


1- Immediately after jetting into Heathrow, Emily kindly gave me a bit of a guided tour around the outskirts of Reading. This series is from Streatley


2


3


4


5


6 - The next day (after a rather long sleep) I caught the bus to Reading's town centre. It turned out to be a bit of a pleasant surprise - an impressive shopping centre (by New Zealand standards), a shopping district complete with cobbled roads, and the ruins of Reading Abbey (1121 - older than I can imagine!), which happens to be the burial place of King Henry I. The ruins were fenced off, but you get the general idea...


7


8


9


10

Return to Europe Trip Index