Commercial and documentary observational photography. Based in Auckland, New Zealand. Check out the links below or head along to my commercial site.

Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra @ Fricnic 07

I only caught a couple of songs, but the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra seemed to be in typically fine form. On a partially related note, after watching this video, I'm quite stunned at what the supposedly humble ukulele is capable of in the right hands!


1 - spectators were varied, but many were armed with their own Ukuleles...


2


3 - I could hardly turn such a tasteful combination of orange and red into black and white, now could I?


4 - in-house photography


5

Back to Fricnic Index
Back to David St George Photography
Older pics from the Botanical Gardens Concert Series