Commercial and documentary observational photography. Based in Auckland, New Zealand. Check out the links below or head along to my commercial site.

Singapore Zoo

Day 10 of my trip found me in Singapore, with the plan in mind to check out the zoo. I'm glad I did - because this really is some zoo... Apologies if my animal recognition isn't quite up to standard:


Checking to see if the sky is falling (actually, a helicopter flew over)





A particularly tidy Otter (complete with sponsor)





Looping Seal


A profusion of little silver cameras greeted this Boa Constrictor


I had no idea these guys could swim and fetch


He's coming for you. What a face...


Mmmm termites





A particularly devilish Lemur











You do not want to meet this guy in a dark alley





























Racoon on a mission


This Hippo seemed to be taking things easy. No point in rushing your afternoon








Quite a suit of armour in this... um... thing


30 degrees C and here is a Polar Bear. Fortunately, he had a nice airconditioned room to take breaks in, and big pool for swims